The Zululand & Maputaland Map & Guide. Discover the Wetlands & Game Reserves of Zululand
The KwaZulu-Natal wildlife reserves preserve some of the most spectacularly beautiful regions in South Africa. These include the majestic Drakensberg mountains and the scenic hills and valleys (valley of a 1000 hills). In addition there is the World Heritage Site known as the Lake St Lucia Wetlands, the games reserves of iMfolozi (where the Black Rhino was saved from near extinction), Hluhluwe, Ithala, Ndumo, and Tembe Elephant Park.
The pristine coastline stretches up to the border with Mozambique from just below the St Lucia estuary.
Honeyguide Publications produce the 14 page Zululand and Maputaland map and guide. It contains user-friendly large scale maps of the whole of the fascinating region. It also contains all the information a visitor needs to get maximum enjoyment from a visit to this beautiful sub-tropical part of South Africa.
This map and guide is only available in English with animal and bird identification in both English and German.
The Map Guide includes...
- Clear maps of the whole of The Zululand and Maputaland Region using a very large scale for easy navigation throughout the region.
- Magnificent artwork created by Robin Frandsen well known artist and cartographer.
- Pictures of 51 mammals.
- Pictures of more than 200 bird species you can expect to encounter in Maputaland and Zululand
- Detailed maps of the World Heritage St Lucia Wetlands site. (iSimangaliso Wetland Park) and the Kosi Bay and Coastal Forest areas.
- A table of distances between camps in the parks and also distances between the important locations.
- Detailed large scale maps of... Hluhuwe Game Reserve, iMfolozi Game Reserve, Ithala Game Reserve, Ndumo Game Reserve, uMkhuze Game Reserve, and Tembe Elephant Park.
- Camp facilities